MEGASOL SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES CLEANING TIME BY AGGRESSIVELY PENETRATING AND EMULSIFYING THE HEAVIEST OF OILS AND GREASES, DESPITE THE PRESENCE OF CONTAMINANTS. THIS EXTREME PERFORMANCE, TOGETHER WITH UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND USER SAFETY, MAKES MEGASOL THE INDUSTRY CHOICE FOR THE MOST DIFFICULT DEGREASING AND CLEANING CHALLENGES.
Many industrial degreasers perform well on pure hydrocarbons but struggle to achieve the desired cleaning results when contaminants like soil, mud and sand are present. The powerful surfactants go to work breaking down these contaminants, while the complex solvency of MegaSol aggressively penetrates and emulsifies heavy oils like bitumen and tar.
MegaSol provides this extreme performance without compromising environmental integrity or the health and safety of its user. BioSol MegaSol has a wide range of uses in various applications, due to its low odour, its ability to aggressively penetrate hydrocarbons despite the presence of contaminants, as well as its high safety rating.
MegaSol can be safely used on hot surfaces and will not damage paint or decals, rinsing totally free with no residue left behind.
Features and Benefits:
- Low toxicity
- No long term health effects
- Low odour
- No special protective gear required
- No hidden toxins
- Readily biodegradable
- Limited effect on aquatic life
- No ozone-depleting substances
- Safe alternative to hazardous chemicals
- Oil sands, bitumen, heavy crude
- Industrial grease
- Heavy haulers, shovels, dozers
- Engine compartments, undercarriages
- Swing gears, suspensions, hydraulic tanks
- Graders, backhoes, loaders
- Pumps, motors, light vehicles
- Oilfield equipment, service rigs, downhole tools, BOPs
- Mining equipment (underground & surface)
- Sludge & oilfield tanks – asphaltenes, waxes & heavy oil buildup
- Heavy manufacturing – steel plant, tire plant, rubber plant
- Pipeline manufacturing and repair
- Environmental cleanup
- Printing (oil based inks)
- Oil refineries
- Gas refineries