H2SOL HAS BEEN ENGINEERED TO EFFICIENTLY SCAVENGE HYDROGEN SULFIDE (H2S), VARIOUS MERCAPTANS AS WELL AS HAZARDOUS LEL COMPONENTS SUCH AS BTEX AND OTHER VOCS. IN ADDITION TO ITS SCAVENGING POWER H2SOL HAS LIGHT TO MEDIUM CLEANING PROPERTIES, SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCING TURN-AROUND TIME IN MANY APPLICATIONS
H2Sol is not a masking agent but actually knocks down H2S gas and other mercaptans in both aqueous and hydrocarbon solutions. H2Sol is a water-soluble solution that is non-corrosive and contains no harmful carcinogens or hidden toxins making it safe for both the operator and the environment. Another safety feature of H2Sol is its ability to reduce fire hazards when reacting with pyrophoric FeS.
H2Sol is your solution to knock down any H2S challenges you face with an industry leading cost to treat together with an unmatched safety profile. In many applications H2Sol provides additional value with light to medium duty cleaning properties significantly reducing turn-around time.
Features and Benefits:
- Low toxicity
- Not regulated under TDG
- Non-triazine, non-amine chemistry
- Reacts with pyrophoric FeS to reduce fire hazards
- No VOCs
- Removal of concentrations of hydrogen sulphide dissolved in fluids contained within lines, tanks, tank trucks and vessels
- For use in storage tanks or vessels containing sour fluids
- Batch treatment
- Sour water stripper
- Septic systems
- Wastewater ponds, or storage tanks
- Waste collection tanks in food processing facilities